Friday, September 17, 2010

New Blog - the season so far

Hello all, I am Chris Taylor and I play for the men's soccer team here at Plattsburgh State. I am a journalism major and so I have taken over the blog from Coach Waterbury in order to get some more writing experience. Hopefully I can do a better job than he did and give you a little insight into our team after games and when we are on road trips.

I thought I would just give a little recap of the how the season is going so far since this is my first post and we are 6 games into the season.
At the moment we are still undefeated with a record of 5-0-1 and we hope to keep that record up going into conference play.

If anyone has any question just comment on the blog post and I will be happy to answer them on behalf of the team.

I will start the blog off with a short recap of the last few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment